These classes develop strength and flexibility as well as provide an excellent base for acrobatic dance. Instruction in balancing and tumbling as well as limbering and stretching are included. Placement to be determined by teacher based on age, experience and ability.
Classes lengths are as follows:
- Primary Tumblers – one 55 minute class once a week (skills only – no choreography)
- Junior Tumblers – one 75 minute class once a week (skills only – no choreography)
- Intermediate Tumblers – one 75 minute class once a week (skills only – no choreography)
- Senior Tumblers – 90 minute class once a week (skills only – no choreography)
- Choreography Class – 45 minute class once a week (beginning in January). If you are interested in being part of the routine that is being created for the year end show – please add this class. Only applicable to Junior/Intermediate and Senior Martin Tumblers. Competition participation is at the teacher’s discretion.
GIRLS – CLASS ATTIRE
- Leotard, Jazz Shorts, or black leggings
- At the Senior level – High waisted leggings and Martin Sports Bra (or Black) also appropriate
- Mondor Suntan Tights (#312)
- Bare Feet
BOYS – CLASS ATTIRE
- White or Black T-Shirt, Shorts
- Bare Feet