Sarah is a proud Alumni of the Martin family. With her eagerness to learn, she ventured to further her dance education in all styles and genres of dance in Vancouver at the Intensive Training Program at Harbour Dance Centre. In the heart of Van city she was introduced to many of the trending tricks and styles of this generation.
Having certification in both Acrobatic Arts Module 1 and Lebarre Fitness, Sarah has also completed her examinations in ADAPT Jazz (Pre-Advanced), ADAPT Tap (Intermediate 3), Acrobatic Arts (Level 4), and Royal Academy of Dance (Advanced 2-Ballet). With experience in professional videography, industrial performances, and choreography she is a vital asset to our Martin team!
“I believe that a strong work ethic and GRIT are essential items of success in class. I look forward to encouraging students to push themselves to their greatest potential!”
- Accredited and Certified Teacher – Acrobatic Arts Certification – Level 1
- Lebarre Fitness Certification
- Pre-Advance Jazz Certificate – ADAPT
- Intermediate 3 Tap Certificate – ADAPT
- Advanced 2 Ballet – RAD
- Level 4 Certificate – Acrobatic Arts
- Former Member: Martin Showcase Dancers