Lindsay has been teaching dance since the age of 19. Growing up at Martin School of Dance she took Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Acro, Lyrical and Musical Theatre. Mentoring under Maureen Johnson and Wendy Spicer, she holds certification in ADAPT (tap and jazz), Acrobatic Arts, and CDTA (tap). She loves teaching all levels and disciplines, helping her students to achieve all their goals within dance and life!
As an instructor her students have been very successful in competition, winning numerous awards and scholarships. They have also gone on to pursue their dreams after graduation wherever those lead. She has won numerous choreography awards herself, and has had the opportunity to be a guest teacher at multiple studios across Saskatchewan and Alberta. Her passion is felt by students and parents alike.
“I am beyond grateful to be continuing as Director and Owner of Martin School of Dance & Baton. Having grown up at the studio I am excited to carry on the traditions, values and family atmosphere the studio is known for. I look forward to the new season, and continuing to grow the legacy that is Martin!”
- Associate Member: Canadian Dance Teachers Association (Sask Brach) – Tap Division
- Accredited and Certified Instructor – ADAPT Syllabus (Tap and Jazz)
- Accredited and Certified Instructor: Acrobatic Arts
- Accredited and Certified Instrustor: Acrobatic Arts Preschool Dance
- Alixa Flexibililty – Module 2
- Mental Skills Teacher Training